Bodies Are Not Commodities:
A high school education curriculum that brings awareness about human trafficking. This curriculum contains prevention information, as well as ways for students to take action. A facilitator guide is also included, providing step-by-step directions for teaching the curriculum.
- Five multimedia and interactive sessions, that include videos, group and individual activities, and optional learning labs
- Supplementary curriculum for Social Studies, English, and Health courses
- Paced at 5, 10, or 15 class periods of approximately 45 minutes
- Includes a facilitator guide, student guide, and video downloads
- Developed by educators for easy facilitation
- Fully Aligned to the TEKS education standards
This Prevention and Awareness Program:
A three lesson introduction into the global issue of human trafficking that can be taught in a variety of settings, including a small group gathering or a large group presentation.
This program is designed to:
- Inform students about human trafficking
- Protect students from becoming victims
- Activate a generation of abolitionists
This program is a combination of videos, hands-on group activities, and participant guide responses. It includes step-by-step instructions, accompanying videos, and additional resources to make it easy to facilitate. The videos were produced in the UK and include a global perspective of human trafficking and is a great introduction for ages 12+.
If you would like to discuss training please click HERE